Re: [OM] OM on TV

Subject: Re: [OM] OM on TV
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 20:23:09 -0400
To Ken's observations is mine that there is a trailing "P" registered car
seen on the video which marks the license plate to 1975. How many almost 40
year old cars are running around in London today which makes me wonder
whether the film is current or rather dated. Also, if the video is current I
have to ask whether he is taking rather too much personal risk in being
physically assaulted given the social neglect all too clearly seen all
around him. Whatever the brand of camera he is using ...... its looks very
much like an early OM as Ken opines ....... I think it is a tribute to the
non-offensive aura of small cameras, whether film or digital, as compared to
the wunderbricks of today whether they be Olympus E5s or some other lesser
brand. Perhaps our esteemed lady listee from York, SC could weigh in on the
benefits of presenting a small non-offensive camera to obtain close up
people photos compared to using a camera which might take a crane to hoist
out of the carrying case. Her evidence of the former is more than
persuasive.

jh