Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds - a confe

Subject: Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds - a confession
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:33:47 -0500
I haven't sent it to NASA but I did file a report (with photos) with
MUFON <http://www.mufon.com/index.html>  I sent them JPEGs but offered
them the original raw files if they wanted then. I haven't heard
anything from them and perhaps never will.  Checking their case files I
see there was a bright disk observed over Jacksonville 2 days later.  It
moved away at high speed and disappeared as 2 jets approached it.

I also sent the photos to my son.  As a pilot for 25 years I thought
perhaps he had seen a similar cloud formation sometime while flying.
But he said he's never seen anything like it.

Chuck Norcutt