Re: [OM] Pins and Needles

Subject: Re: [OM] Pins and Needles
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:43:29 -0600
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Bob Benson <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So a big part of the pins and needles:  how will this appeal to the
> audience?

I expect that there will be many surprises.

The thing you have control over -- creating art -- I suspect has less to do
with your audience's reactions to it than you might hope or believe.
That's also a good thing, lest you create only to someone else's taste.
You are already backed into some sort of creative corner because of the
subject-matter, the beauty of Kansas, of which some will be skeptical.  But
others will be curious, and in any case, as I said, all you can do is show
your stuff.  If it says what you meant, be content with it.  You'll sneak
up on quite a few, based on what I saw in your catalog.

And best wishes for good surprises, all in all.
Joel W.