Re: [OM] Camera Heritage Museum, was: Nathan's PAD 29/1/2014: two Brusse

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Heritage Museum, was: Nathan's PAD 29/1/2014: two Brussels landmarks
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:06:45 -0800
On 1/31/2014 4:40 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Nice looking and very large shop.  Too bad it's gone.

Less gone than many.

In my imagination, the owner realized that almost all of his customers, like
me, and I'll bet like you, come in, look at
all the cool old stuff, and buy nothing, or some piddly little thing. The light
went on in his head "It's a museum!".
Instead of just closing down, he gave it its proper name and reorganized his
business.

Curated Moose