Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/1/2014: two Brussels landmarks

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/1/2014: two Brussels landmarks
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:03:40 -0800
On 1/31/2014 9:12 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, Chuck.  It looks more like a shop than like a museum.  I found a
> Minox B in the 3rd shot, my first serious camera . . .

Ah yes, there's one of those languishing in the mini museum on my desk. Younger
son inherited it from his mother's
father. Lovely piece of design and engineering.

There wasn't film available when he was interested. Now he's insanely busy with
his graphic design work. Battery for the
meter is odd, too. I wonder if it will ever again take pictures.

Nostalgic Desk Moose