[OM] OM 1 grab bag!

Subject: [OM] OM 1 grab bag!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 17:25:22 -0500 (EST)
When teaching a beginning photography class several years ago, I had
Camtech do a CLA and battery conversion on a dozen or perhaps a few more OM
1/1n
cameras because I wanted students using manual cameras.  Three of the OM 1
bodies never got pressed into service, so I am offering them here to folks
I  know will appreciate and use them.  Here is the deal.  The Bodies have
not been used since having their CLA/battery conversion.  Price includes
postage in USA.  Two Black bodies showing a little brassing with OEM body  caps
at $110.  One silver in nice condition with DL number etched in bottom
plate with OEM body cap at $100.

At no additional cost, I am going to include a piece or two of OM gear as a
 mystery box surprise.  My choice and it will be something in good working
order and perhaps will expand how you use your OM equipment.  The price on
the camera is less than you would pay for a CLA and shipping on one of your
 bodies and if that is not a good enough deal I'm including some of my
surplus  for free.  Don't ask me to slip a 100mm f2 in, to your parcel as that
won't  happen.

For those who have read my previous post over the years, the item I've been
 surprised that no one has ever asked me about is a 2-4 or 2-13 screen.
This is not an offer to sell these items, but rather just a cleaning up a
previously mentioned mystery item.

As always, money cheerfully refunded if item is not as described and
returned promptly in the condition in which it was received.

Off list please and no, I won't be slipping any 2 screens in as a  bonus.

Bill Barber