Re: [OM] Recreating Masterpieces

Subject: Re: [OM] Recreating Masterpieces
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:21:36 -0600
> My daughter used to like to dress up in boas and various accessories
> inappropriate to her age.  It was adorable, but I suppose someone would
> find it creepy or even prurient.  The imagination is quite ungovernable,
> particularly everyone else's!

EXACTLY! I have a zillion pictures of the girls that would never see
the light of day with anybody else because of the context. How people
are able to distort play with reality is beyond me. So your daughter
used to dress up herself like she dressed up her Barbie Doll (tm). Why
some idiots think that one is OK, but the other is wrong is beyond me.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx