Re: [OM] digest entry 63. Why ladies like big cameras (DZDub)

Subject: Re: [OM] digest entry 63. Why ladies like big cameras (DZDub)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:32:38 -0600
> This girl is not a classic beauty, and she's probably gone as far as she
> will in this sort of pageantry.  But by chance I saw her on TV and she is
> smart and articulate.  It's funny the effect of that.  To me she is the
> most beautiful of the lot, the peoples' choice, perhaps.  I guess I admire
> her a little bit the way one adores a young niece, or something like that.

"That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan... And
world peace! "

> The gang graffiti in the background is also interesting to consider.
> Honolulu is becoming increasingly marred by that sort of thing.

We're experiencing a spate of it here in my little town right now.
Over the past several months, we've had a whole new battle going on
where the gangs out of Kansas City are expanding their coverage into
the small towns. It's a brave new world... I "war drive" and have
noted new graffiti markings every time out.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx