Re: [OM] IMG: Rainy Day Reading

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rainy Day Reading
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 18:10:26 +0000
Hmmm, that’s sad.  I see that John Tune has an ILS/DME for approaches and PAPIs
on the runway so it’s pretty well equipped.  It sounds as if the chap became
disorientated in the weather; a night weather approach is going to be tricky
for someone who has limited experience — if that was the case.

Chris