Re: [OM] Fuji secret sauce?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji secret sauce?
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:58:04 +0100 (CET)
Neither of our fujis provide shuttershock for all I know.
Motion blur due to moving subjects, certainly.
Motion blur due to unsteady operator, definitely.
The longest I've tried to this day is 70 x 3 x 2 x 1.5 i.e. 630mm eq., handheld
with no IOS.

Anyway, I consider a photo a keeper so long as its content matters to me
-blurred as it may be- rather than a sharp picture without any.
So just as Nathan said, I don't ask questions and shoot, from the hip ;-)

Amities
Philippe the merciless ;-)

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 07/02/2014 01:13