[OM] Good monitor deal

Subject: [OM] Good monitor deal
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 11:55:49 -0500
Dell UltraSharp U2412M Black IPS Panel 24" - $259 with promo code
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260047&nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS020814&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS020814-_-EMC-020814-Index-_-LCDMonitors-_-24260047-L01B>

I have this equivalent in a smaller size - 23" and only 1920x1080 vs.
this one with 24" 1920x1200.  IPS panel with very wide viewing angle and
excellent color.  I paid $319 for my smaller one about 18 months ago and
think this is probably a good price/performance deal.  The screen raises
and lowers effortlessly so you can rotate the display 90 degrees if
you'd like a portrait orientation.  It's also fairly light and easily
disassembled/packed and reassembled so I take it to Florida with me for
PhotoShop work.  Recommended.

Chuck Norcutt