Re: [OM] Tope 3, photo of other list member

Subject: Re: [OM] Tope 3, photo of other list member
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 06:10:50 -0500
I think Dean's forehead went a bit flat with the highlight suppression.
  I think I'd choose something half way between even if it was a bit
bright... after all that was the light.

I note that Dean seems to be much more warmly dressed than when I see
him in Florida. :-)

Dean, when are you coming this year?  How are you going to handle the
flashes when shooting the micro critters with the new digital?

Chuck Norcutt