Re: [OM] IMG: Oyster Lovers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Oyster Lovers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 08:52:59 -0500
I very much like your photography here but not the oysters.  Don't like
'em either cooked or raw.  But your mention of Apalachicola and BP oil
reminded me that we went to the Crap Trap 2 restaurant for dinner a week
ago <http://crabtrap2.weebly.com/> and had shrimp cocktails.  The shrimp
were so large I was certain they had to be jumbo Gulf shrimp and they
were.  If they had BP oil in them it tastes exactly like shrimp. :-)

ps:  I noticed they had kangaroo rib fillets on the menu.  I decided to
try that but they had run out.  Maybe next time.  I'm pretty sure I'll
like 'roo fillets better than oysters.

Chuck Norcutt