Re: [OM] swans

Subject: Re: [OM] swans
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:24:53 -0500
I have geese - Toulouse geese - 6 of them.  They are two years old but have
not figured out sex yet.  There are 3 females and 3 males and they are
supposed to mate for life, but one of the males is gay and would rather
hang out with the female ducks.  The other geese will have nothing to do
with him. That leaves an odd number who spend most of their time chasing
the gay goose away.  Two of the females are laying eggs but I'm pretty sure
they are not fertile.  I've never seen goose sex.  Duck sex, on the other
hand, is very, very interesting!

Life on the farm.

Tina

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > So the Brits boil geese just like beef?
>
> Well, they boil everything else to a tasteless blob of mush.
>

> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.zone-10.com