[OM] Winterlude time again - more ice sculptures

Subject: [OM] Winterlude time again - more ice sculptures
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:20:02 -0500
It's our winter festival (three weekends in a row). Ventured out
Saturday with the camera for the first time on a long while and went to
look at the ice carvings.

Compared to last year (Korean lantern displays, varied and numerous
carvings, entertainment), very disappointing. Not many carvings and
nothing much else going on. Weather, on the other hand was not too cold...

The last 12 photos in this set are from Saturday night (sorry about the
scrolling). Taken with the OM-D and Oly 17, 45 and 75 lenses, mostly on
a monopod.  They are OOC jpegs, though I reduced the saturation on a
couple of them. The reds, particularly, come out over-saturated on the
jpegs, though the green can be a little vivid as  well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14675507@N08/sets/72157632732868748/

Martin