Re: [OM] swans

Subject: Re: [OM] swans
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:56:30 -0600
> Just yesterday I sampled Trader Joe's asparagus and tomato pizza.  That's one
> that I would not mind taking home and having with a tossed salad.

German company.

> In defense of British cooking, I would not hesitate to a decent roast of beef
> with horseradish sauce and Yorkshire pudding at a Red Lion.

I'm just being difficult today. It's either ragging on foods or
digital cameras. I'm trying to give Moose a break. However, to your
point, I am entirely cognizant of the fine sauces that British cooking
is known for. (They have to be good in order to give flavor to the
boiled mush). But, seriously, there are some really good foods
there--or so I'm told. :)

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx