Re: [OM] swans

Subject: Re: [OM] swans
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:23:33 -0500
I looked up “bollox” on my Mac Look-Up Machine, and saw that it was 1) there,
and 2) meant what I thought it meant, though I believe there is an alternate
spelling of bollocks?

But then this was at the end. Interesting.

Conversely, the word also figures in idiomatic phrases such as “the
dog'sbollocks", "top bollock(s)", or more simply "thebollocks" (as opposed to
just "bollocks"), which will refer to something which is admired, approved of
or well-respected.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal