Re: [OM] OT: 27 Staggering New Pictures Of The Somerset Levels Floods

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: 27 Staggering New Pictures Of The Somerset Levels Floods
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:12:24 -0500
I was just checking the map and see that this is near Taunton.  My
father is from Taunton, Massachusetts which was named after it.  The two
towns maintain some sort of ties.

The area where I live in New York has seen two "once every hundred
years" floods in a 5 year period.  I live on the top of a hill but those
who live along the Susquehanna River are getting a bit weary.  But, if
you choose to live in a known flood plain...

Chuck Norcutt