Re: [OM] OT: 27 Staggering New Pictures Of The Somerset Levels Floods

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: 27 Staggering New Pictures Of The Somerset Levels Floods
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:28:13 -0500 (EST)
You have it pretty well figured out.  The premiums are not actuarially
sound.  You can read that as not enough premium to cover the  risk.  Everyone
gets to help pay the claims.  Wait, hold the  presses.  Everyone who pays
taxes gets to help pay the claims.  That  is no where near everyone.   Bill
"Retired Insurance Agent"  Barber

In a message dated 2/12/2014 10:09:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,