Re: [OM] IMG: Snowflakes in Tennessee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Snowflakes in Tennessee
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:48:19 -0500
I wish you people would stop talking about snow. As I write, we are waiting for
our next blast. “They” say we’re not likely to get much along the coast, but
what we get is more likely to be the really fun sloppy stuff. “Greasy”, they
call it up here. Roads are “right (also wicked) greasy.”

Sigh.

Old TS said April is the cruelest month. I think Old TS was full of shite.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal