Re: [OM] swans

Subject: Re: [OM] swans
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:11:13 +1100
I sometimes wonder whether 'beer' is a different concept in warm climates. It
seems to be a low grade, low temperature, light and unchallenging drink in hot
places, designed for fluid replacement and numbing the pain. Those of us in
temperate climates can afford to be more selective.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: