Re: [OM] Lighten up, Brother

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighten up, Brother
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:34:55 -0500 (EST)
Chuck, you present an interesting challenge.  I'll get back to you off
list.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/13/2014 4:28:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've got  more than enough OM bodies but I can sometimes be tempted by
lenses or  other goodies that can do triple duty on a Canon 5D or E-M5
body.  I  have no OM lens shorter than 24mm nor longer than the 85-250.
For primes I  have 24/2.8, 28/2.8, 35/2.8, 50/1.4/1.8/3.5, 85/2.0, 90/2.5
(Vivitar with  1:1 adapter), 135/3.5 and 200/4.  I could, perhaps, be
tempted by a  200/5 (IQ??) or 300/4.5.  For non-Zuiko primes I have a
Minolta  58/1.2 (only for MFT) and an Orion 500/5.6 mirror (eyepieces for
spotting  scope, T2 for camera mount) and the blunderbuss, a Celestron 8"
f/10  mirror lens/scope

I have a few Zuiko zooms: 35-70/3.5-4.5, 65-200/4  (maybe the only one in
existence with clear rear element :-)), 85-250/5  and a bunch of Kiron
zooms (all in the 28-150 range... the Kiron 70-150/4  my favorite... that
and the 35-70/3.5-4.5 were my walk-around  favorites)

I don't have any TCs except for the Vivitar Macro Focusing  TC in OM
mount.  I have an OM bellows but no bellows mount lenses...  because I
don't think I need any.  What do you have that supplements  this
over-stocked kit that I just can't do without.  :-)

Chuck  Norcutt