Re: [OM] swans

Subject: Re: [OM] swans
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:31:15 -0800
Many long years ago, when I was stationed with the USAF in Spain, I read
a book by the house physician of the Castellano Hilton Hotel in Madrid.
  He seemed to think that it was not the food or the water that caused
the gastric disturbances, but merely that the stresses of travel caused
the "flora and fauna" of the gut to arise.  I thought, at  the time,
that just might be appropriate.
Paul in Portland OR