[OM] IMG: Joshua Tree sunset

Subject: [OM] IMG: Joshua Tree sunset
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:34:50 -0800
This shot was taken in 2003.  I've reworked it a bit and made a larger
jpg.  I promised a couple we know a print of their choice from my best
stuff as a housewarming present. This is the one they chose.  I made a
nice 8.5x11 inch print on my home inkjet.  I think it will go to 11x14.
  Whatever flickr does made the needles a little less sharp than they
are in the file. They are not 100% pin-sharp at 100%, but they look
about right with a bit more USM in the print file.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/12506631083/>
Right click and choose Original to see it big.

Film Leica M and either a 35mm or 50mm Summicron (I think 35.) Kodak UC 400.
--Peter