Re: [OM] PhotoShop CC

Subject: Re: [OM] PhotoShop CC
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 08:13:49 +0100
Indeed Philippe is right.

Basically, the clause (and it applies to both "bought" and "subscribed"
software):

"If you comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Adobe grants to
you a non-exclusive, non- transferable, revocable right to access and use the
Services, to Share Your Materials to the Service, and to use the Adobe
Materials in connection with the Services, subject to the restrictions stated
in this Section."

Of course, the difference in practice is that Adobe cannot stop me from using
my current copy of Lightroom once I have acquired it. They can stop me from
using a subscription-based service like CC if I stop paying. But from a purely
legal point of view, there is no difference.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain