Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:00:01 +0100
A camera with the characteristics you describe would be utterly useless to me.
Many of the scenes I photograph do not stay still long enough for a 1/4 sec.
delay (EVF+shutter shock, as you say below).

My prejudices against cameras with no optical finder continue to be confirmed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain