Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 14:24:14 -0500
But I think what you've failed to address here is that I've shown that
my own reaction time is about 2/3 of the total response time.  Even with
the shutter shock delay time the camera's response is the smaller part.
  A DSLR still has to open the mirror before firing the shutter,
something the E-M5 doesn't have to do.

Chuck Norcutt