Re: [OM] IMG: Seafood Platter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seafood Platter
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:27:01 +0100
Although...when I went to Boston in 2010, my first trip back to the US in 6
years, I was shocked at the greasiness of the seafood. It seemed that no
restaurant, including the expensive ones, was able to serve seafood without
drowning it in melted butter. When I went to San Francisco the following year,
things were much better.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman