Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:06:42 -0500
But there's no human response time involved there... just hold the
shutter button down and give the camera its 100ms to fire each shot.
Longest shutter speed allowed for 10 frames/sec is 1/250 or 4ms.  The
camera gets to use the other 96ms for mirror up/down and film advance.
I'm not convinced.

Chuck Norcutt