Re: [OM] A few landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] A few landscapes
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:51:55 -0600
On 2/17/14 17:23 : , Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Okay, you guys have me. onOne software’s Perfect Effects 8. Darken Sky under
> color enhancer. Sigh.
>
> Busted.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>
> On Feb 17, 2014, at 3:08 PM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'd get back to that sky in the third one and tame its blue a bit -
Actually, I'm OK with it once you told me it's basically that bright in
real life.  I've often tweaked saturation a little as well - a photo is
more a representation of how you saw the image, unless it's a straight
docuementary photo.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard