[OM] FL-600R

Subject: [OM] FL-600R
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:23:02 -0600
I'm confused.  Anyone use a 600r with an E-M5?  I tried using it in RC
mode, which I though worked with the little hotshoe flash in the "down"
position, but it won't fire.  It was only after I re-read the little
book that came with the flash and tried it with the 600r facing the
camera and the flash "up", did it work.

Why is it acting like an optical slave?  It shouldn't matter what
direction the 600r is facing if it's RC which, at least where I grew up,
meant "RADIO" control.

Anyone?

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard