Re: [OM] E-M1 ergonomics, was: Question for E-M1 owners:

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 ergonomics, was: Question for E-M1 owners:
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:52:42 -0600
> ...So I still have hopes for the ergonomics on the E-M1.

As well you should. I've carefully compared both. The E-M1 is still
just a hair on the small size for serious pro-use, where a roomier
cockpit is welcome, but I personally found the difference in the E-M5
and E-M1 to be night and day. The E-M5 was a total non-starter for me,
but the E-M1 is a camera I could be happy with. The nuances in camera
design make a huge difference. As a comparative, the Sony A7/R is more
comfortable than the E-M1 in some ways, but not nearly so well
refined. The Fujis just are more right, but have those little
character flaws which you either find endearing or irritating.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx