Re: [OM] FL-600R

Subject: Re: [OM] FL-600R
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:27:30 -0500
I just thought of a couple more and very different flash examples but I
can't show you the images because I don't have rights to them.

In one case the job was to setup the lighting to photograph the Boston
Classical Orchestra in Faneuil Hall in Boston.  But I didn't actually
shoot the picture.  It was similar too (but much better than this shot)
<http://northendwaterfront.com/2013/01/celebrating-martin-luther-king-jr-at-faneuil-hall-ceremony-photo-gallery/#jp-carousel-186540>

The other large scale lighting and photography job was to light the
interior of a barn where a wedding reception was being held for about 90
people. I did the lighting and shot the photo under contract to another
photographer.

You can't do such stuff properly without flash and a lot of it.

Chuck Norcutt