Re: [OM] FL-600R

Subject: Re: [OM] FL-600R
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:28:43 -0600
On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 3:02 PM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>wrote:

> If I may intrude in this thread - I'd be curious to see some of the
> photographs of anyone on the list for which a flash was essential to
> the success of the take - don't mistake me, I just need to learn from
> you all.
>
> Thank you in anticipation

The daylight was fading by the time we took this shot, and the room light
was not very pleasant.  However, the FL50 with the Fong salad bowl gave a
very nice, soft, even light that made this shot possible.  It's the last
photo taken of my dad, along with my brother and me.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie