Re: [OM] FL-600R

Subject: Re: [OM] FL-600R
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:54:39 -0500
I have used flash when I had to for an assignment.  I hated flash.  I have
always hated flash.  It doesn't matter if you are an expert at lighting and
the flash looks perfectly normal.  When you use flash, you always draw
attention to yourself.  That is the last thing I want to do when I am
photographing.  That's why I use rangefinder cameras, fast lenses, and
natural light.  Just say NO to flash.

Just my opinion!

Tina

Tina Manley