Re: [OM] IMG: February BD snaps - THANKs + Ted and Bob

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: February BD snaps - THANKs + Ted and Bob
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:02:36 +0100
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank you all !!!

and special thanks to Ted and Bob, I don't think I deserve so much
praise though.

Prompted by Larry, I revisited the shot and edited/doctored it a bit
further (the infamous lighter's gone, plus a tighter crop) Thanks too.

Could you let me know what you think of it?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Mesmerized+Angel-4722.jpg.html

TIA
Amities
Philippe

Le 17 févr. 14 à 16:36, Bob Whitmire a écrit :

> I have gone back to look at Mesmerized several times. Without
> retreating into hyperbole, I think that might be one of a handful of
> genuinely and seriously quality portraits posted on this list in all
> the time I’ve been reading it.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>
> On Feb 17, 2014, at 9:13 AM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> All excellent. Mesmerized Angel Superior Squared!
>>
>> --Bob Whitmire
>> Certified Neanderthal
>>
>> On Feb 17, 2014, at 4:47 AM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We have a spate of birthdays to celebrate in the family in February
>>> and convened on Saturday night at my place.
>>> Here are three pixes of the younger ones I like.
>>>
>>> The Sound of Music
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Fev-2014-4683.jpg.html
>>>
>>> The decisive Moment
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Fev-2014-4715.jpg.html
>>>
>>> Mesmerized Angel
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Fev-2014-4722.jpg.html
>>>
>>> May be viewed large and commented upon as usual :-)
>>

> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE