Re: [OM] Honduras photos was FLASH! vs No Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Honduras photos was FLASH! vs No Flash
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:44:28 -0500
Thank you, Robert!  I loved every minute I spent with families in Honduras.

Yes, I developed all of my own film, except the Kodachromes.  I used a Jobo
and everything from Diafine to Rodinal to Xtol.  I pushed most of my TMax
400 to 800 and then used 3200 when it came out.  I still have my enlargers
- a Leica Focomat for B&W and an Omega for color.

Thanks for viewing my photos.

Tina

Tina Manley