Re: [OM] New York senator pens bill banning mute swan, slaughter

Subject: Re: [OM] New York senator pens bill banning mute swan, slaughter
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:57:34 -0600
Rabbits and deer on public land? Shoot at will. Stock food pantry
freezers. Give to poor.

We have a program here in Iowa where hunters can pretty well have
unlimited tags for deer donated to the food lockers for distribution.
We have been the recipients of this program and have appreciated it
greatly. From one year to the next the volume of meet available varies
quite a bit.

The beauty of this program is that hunters, who enjoy the hunt more
than the meet, can satisfy their need to kill while not worrying about
having to waste anything.

Back in November, it was kinda a shame that I didn't have any desire
or means to take the deer that my BMW whacked. It was a beauty and
very large.

AG