[OM] Wow....

Subject: [OM] Wow....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 22:33:08 -0600
I love it.  I posted a simple question thinking that my brain just
wasn't grasping something about the way the FL-600r works with the E-M5
and the little goofy popup flash, and suddenly it opens the floodgates
to an entire discussion/religious discourse on whether or not flash is
good or evil.

I love this group.  And I'm suddenly feeling quite powerful....

:-)

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard