Re: [OM] IMGS: Rug Weaver

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Rug Weaver
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:13:03 -0600
I noticed that the edge of the hat seemed softer.  I didn't examine the
image at more than 100% since it is a web image.  I'd look more closely if
I had the original image to work with.

I have not noticed that my DZs produce any fringing.  It is probably there
if I were to look hard for it.  I did notice that the Tamron 24-135 (Chuck,
you also have this lens) will produce some fringe with my 5D, but not in
too many circumstances.  Nothing like what Tina got though.

Joel W.