[OM] Moose Recants?? [was Wow....]

Subject: [OM] Moose Recants?? [was Wow....]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 20:14:05 -0800
On 2/21/2014 8:36 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Flash is definitely evil but sometimes it makes the photographic task
> easier and sometimes makes the task possible where otherwise it wasn't.

OK folks, are these photogenic subjects?
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=11494>

If so, I'm willing to modify my position to OK flash for photogenic subjects
where there is no light whatsoever without
flash. :-)

This cave is unlit, but for what one carries along.  Stop when no one else is
near, turn off one's light, and it is
completely dark.

I recall various complaints here about how difficult is is to capture a new
view of any public place. What you see here
are both unlike anything on Google Images for this cave and are things that
almost everyone who walks through the cave
never notices.

Footing is unsure, so when moving, one spends a lot of time with flashlight
trained on the path immediately ahead of
one's feet. Most people we saw had modest lights. Most also seemed to have the
American disease, focused on getting to
the end and back more than seeing what's around them. I never saw anyone
looking up at the ceiling unless they saw me
doing so.

All with E-PM-2, Panny 20/1.7 and the little clip on flash that came with the
camera.

Roof Panorama is neat. My lens wasn't wide enough for this creature, so I tried
lining up hand held shots by flashlight.
PSCC stitched them together perfectly. Sad Face seems to me may transcend the
overall subject.

Cave Man Moose