Re: [OM] (OT) Barks, like a dog

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Barks, like a dog
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:39:17 +0000
I did feel honoured, Bob.  They did it for me, primarily, but they did enjoy
the performance for themselves as well – they all love a party . . .

Julia was very tolerant of my antics, and she has seen all the photos from the
nightclub as well, not to mention the video of me in a game of chest bumps with
2 of the girls (which ended in a bruised back when a piano got in the way).

Chris