Re: [OM] IMGS: Rug Weaver

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Rug Weaver
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:39:47 +0800
I always believe the fringing problem is mainly from the lens (as they
spread much wider than a few pixels). I still not understand why it is
caused by the image sensor. I have tested some zuikos, they all have
fringing problem on the blown areas wide open but eliminated when stopped
down (of course the exposure time is adjusted with lens stopped down).

C.H.Ling