Re: [OM] Moose Recants?? [was Wow....]

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose Recants?? [was Wow....]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:18:38 -0600
On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/21/2014 8:36 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> > Flash is definitely evil but sometimes it makes the photographic task
> > easier and sometimes makes the task possible where otherwise it wasn't.
>
> OK folks, are these photogenic subjects? <
> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=11494>

I reckon so.  I like these two a lot:

 _7272282croof20
_7272326oof35

Were you able to shoot away straight or did you have to use some exposure
comp with the flash to get a good histo?  Did you have an assistant
illuminate scenes so that you could frame them?

I would have called "Sad Face" something more like  "Death Mask."  Also, I
appreciate that your panorama fills the screen top to bottom and side to
side.

You've got Branch Rickey in this one (or else Yosemite Sam):

_7272298oof50

Joel W.