Re: [OM] (OM) Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Computers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:43:05 -0500
I am beginning to sense, in the same way that when one reaches a certain age
one begins to sense the certainty of mortality, that there will come a day,
perhaps in the not very distant future—as I don’t believe I have any likelihood
of reaching the not very distant future in this usage—when the annoyances and
hassles of computers, operating systems, telephones and such will cause me to
revert to a minimalist approach, that is, using as little technology as
possible for as few tasks as absolutely necessary. And when I finally get to
The Home, surely there will be a young employee who can operate the television
for me. I hope.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal