Re: [OM] OM to XF adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to XF adapter?
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:30:35 -0700
I have a cheap (USD20) OM to Fuji adaptor, which works fine though the Fuji
mount is just aluminum. I also have the Fuji M adaptor, so I got a slightly
more expensive (USD27) OM to LM adaptor to use with it. It's nice having
the button on the adaptor to bring up the lens menu as well as store the
lens corrections. One problem I had with both adaptors is that they are too
thin. I suspect this is done on purpose to make sure that the lens will
focus at infinity, but it causes problems with ultrawides - enough that the
Sigma 8mm fisheye was unusable. I have tried shimming with some success,
though it's still a work in progress.

Mark