Re: [OM] [OT} turning into Moose? not not that way PS skills are still n

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} turning into Moose? not not that way PS skills are still nonexistent but...
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:57:21 +0100
I hope so Charlie, I am quite looking forward to it and the freedom it
hopefully brings, I am in no doubt that it will be much more refined
than the old versions.

Performance will be better but as long as it cruises comfortably at
80-90 mph and is much quieter than the landrover it will be fine of
course the new engine technology should make it use a third less diesel
per trip.

Some describe the Beach as the Swiss army knife of vehicles, when it
arrives its a 7 seat minibus but can be quickly transformed with a
system such as this.

<http://www.maxxcamp.de/de/module/index.php>   - sorry its in German but
you get  the idea

IanW