Re: [OM] [OT} turning into Moose? not not that way PS skills are still n

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} turning into Moose? not not that way PS skills are still nonexistent but...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:09:37 -0800
On 2/26/2014 11:57 AM, SwissPace wrote:

> Some describe the Beach as the Swiss army knife of vehicles, when it
> arrives its a 7 seat minibus but can be quickly transformed with a
> system such as this.
>
> <http://www.maxxcamp.de/de/module/index.php>   - sorry its in German but
> you get the idea

Quite nice looking! A lot of flexibility with those.

BTW, I thought the page "Why Torque Matters" on the VW site quite good. I had a
Peugeot 604 gas, a big heavy car with
only 105hp. The great torque meant I could charge up the steep hill to our
house and drive it full of people and
vacation gear pulling a boat full of more stuff easily at freeway speeds.

Torque also why the 3.0 litre diesel in our Dodge/Mercedes camper van is so
lively with such a heavy vehicle.

The price for the VW looks rather high over here. As listed, it's almost as
much as our van was used with only 6,000
miles and all the appliances, etc. unused. We did buy in a down market, with
almost nonexistent sales and dealers failing.

Travelin' Moose