[OM] Snapseed

Subject: [OM] Snapseed
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:50:26 -0500
PESO:

Alamy has started accepting cell phone photos from iPhones with their new
Stockimo application.  They want highly manipulated photos using an
application like Snapseed.  I have downloaded Snapseed onto my iPhone but
there is no way I can work on photos on that tiny screen.  I imported the
cell phone photos I've taken so far into my computer and was going to
download Snapseed and work on them there, but it seems that Google bought
Snapseed (and all of Nik!!) and has discontinued the desktop version of
Snapseed.  It's only available for mobile devices.

Is there something similar to Snapseed that will give me highly manipulated
cell phone photos but on the computer?

I've done a search but only end up with old suggestions for the desktop
version, no longer available.

TIA

Tina

--