[OM] Seduced Again - a Tale of GAS

Subject: [OM] Seduced Again - a Tale of GAS
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 20:56:08 -0500 (EST)
Congrats!!!  Whoa, that cam was at/near top of list for upcoming horse
trip and  also noted that was not available in black in NA!  Thinking
about 3 lens horse kit as well.

Kit lens is quite nice and pretty good OIS best I could find out. I
hope the warranty is OK in US.  I think the electronic shutter option
works well but doesn't clear the data faster than 1/15 sec or
so--perhaps not much different than GX-7.
Assuming it gets a MSOA, let me know if you spot another in Black at
list price!!!!.
Oh, see the same guy for Canyon G series grips/doodads if desired, (R.
Franiec) Panny one expensive and takes up the tripod screw.

Nice start with first two posted images.

Shocked Mike